At Support IT NI we take the time to really understand what it is you need, and make sure we give you the best advice we can. We can help you with advice in all areas of IT, including:
- Cloud IT and cloud backup – what is this “cloud” thing anyway?
- All Microsoft products, including Windows, Servers, Office
- Complying with licencing rules
- Conducting audits and inventories of your IT systems
- Wireless / wifi systems and security
- Data and network security
- Connecting remote sites to a head office, or connecting remote workers
- Antivirus systems
And much much more. Contact us with your problem, and if we can’t help, not only would there be no charge (of course), but with our trusted contacts in the industry, we can almost certainly recommend someone who can help.
The first hour is on us!
Contact us today for a free 1-hour consultation. Further hours on-site and follow-up work is chargeable at our current rate. Discounted rates apply for charities, not-for-profit organisations and community groups.
If within 6 months you purchase goods or services from us that relate to the advice we gave you, we will apply a discount to your order in recognition of your returning business, and to make sure you don’t pay for part of a service that we would have done for free had you been placing an order the first time around.